Wednesday, April 24, 2013

April 24, 2013

Click or tap on images to enlarge.

I have recently begun renting space at an innovative venture called The Office Rwanda (www.theofficerw.com).  It is still in its infant stages, for which I am grateful.  I love being a part of a new, creative initiative for entrepreneurs and freelancers.  Collaboration is the name of the game here and I have already met and begun working with a fellow-photographer.  I am excited for future projects that blossom from within these walls.

A panoramic view of The Office.


Africa as envisioned by founder, Jon Stever, who had welders and metal workers devise this very clever Africa out of every continent on earth.  Can you spot Italy?

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful space. Exciting to hear all Jon Stever and the teams are doing there! I can hardly wait to document the ideas and work of young inventors there, including the HeHe team -- Clarisse, Diane, Richard and Amiri. See our video about them called HeHe Is Serious Business! (https://vimeo.com/groups/focusforwardfilms/videos/51889049)
    -Diane facebook/youngworldinventors

    ReplyDelete