Sunday, March 10, 2013

March 10, 2013

Click or tap on image to enlarge.




While traveling through the Rwandan countryside, I've had some wonderful opportunities to meet some lovely people. This young girl, and her gaggle of friends, was simply delighted to mug for the camera.




The mischief-maker on the right was always running up to see his photo after I shot it. Out of breath from all the excitement, he also always took the opportunity to touch some part of me--kids love to connect with me when I take their photos. Makes sense to me.

2 comments:

  1. I love these!!! Gorgeous kids. <3
    I think you should adopt.
    I swear, beaming technology would be so useful- I'd come visit asap!! I love you, Juliet Lynn Hutchings, and send my love and hugs to you and Mark and your fanimaly. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks, Cuz! Beam her up, Scottie! Love you, too!

      Delete