Wednesday, February 13, 2013

February 9 - 13




While in South Africa, we tried to have my old Nikon D70 fixed. Unfortunately, the Nikon Authorized Service provider could no longer fix it, as the parts aren't available anymore for that trusty old camera. Mark and I decided to make a big investment in my future and all future photos of the day. Introducing the Nikon D600 with new Tamron 24-70mm f/2.8 lens. In addition, my old Tamron 70-300mm lens fits this new camera as well! iPhone 5 camera app, modified in Snapseed.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Juliet! Saw that you have experience troubleshooting Macs. Any chance you can help my husband with his, which has crashed and is asking him to reload Mountain Lion OSX? I know this is a weird way to contact someone but we're desperate! His name is Patrick and his mobile is 0788-388-836. Thank you! And perhaps we can meet up sometime -- looks like we're in the same line of work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura,

      We've just had a devastating loss in our family. I would probably be able to help, in person, late next week. However, if he emails me at julierue@gmail.com I can send him some possible quick-fixes and suggestions.

      Delete